Company: Independent Capital Management
Posted on: February 16, 2019
Experience a rewarding career at Independent Capital Management, Inc. where you help people become financially independent while building your own personal financial wealth with career growth and professional development. As an advisor with Independent Capital Management, Inc., you will help individuals and businesses accumulate wealth and protect their hard-earned assets.
Whether you are new to the industry or you are looking to enhance your professional services, Independent Capital Management, Inc. can provide you with the training and marketing support you need to elevate your business to the next level. As a full-service independent Financial Advisor you can create customized plans to meet your clients' needs in the following areas: retirement planning, executive benefits, asset protection and risk management, estate planning, education funding, liability management, and real estate.
- Schedule appointments with confidence that your manager will mentor you through the client planning process, from situation assessment to plan implementation.
- Conduct face-to-face meetings, with the support of your manager, during which you will gather pertinent information and educate clients about fundamental financial issues.
- Analyze and manage clients' assets and liabilities to enhance their net worth.
- Present and implement tax-efficient planning solutions to help clients accumulate tax-advantaged wealth and generate tax-free distributions.
- Provide a high level of individualized service throughout your long term consultative relationships with clients to increase loyalty and referral business.
- Expand your knowledge and financial expertise through ongoing specialized training. QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Organized individual who excels in problem solving and multi-tasking.
- Motivated hard worker who displays self-confidence and a strong desire to learn.
- Energetic self-starter with a track record of determination, effort and achievement.
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent work experience demonstrating proficiency in marketing, sales, customer service, and/or management skills. WHAT WE OFFER
- Generous compensation package and benefits including medical, dental, vision and disability insurance, 401(k) with matching, tuition reimbursement for CFP designation, and the opportunity to qualify for business conferences in destinations such as Hawaii, Jamaica, Bahamas, Mexico, Costa Rica, and New York.
- We will provide you with initial training to obtain industry licenses, followed by ongoing advisory and management training to elevate your career to the next level.
- Implement our proven referral process to market your services and expand your business.
- Help people from all financial backgrounds, ranging from middle-income to high net worth, as you create customized plans to meet their specific needs. OUR LOCATIONS
We have branches throughout the west coast and are actively recruiting advisors in these areas.
Keywords: Independent Capital Management, Irvine , Financial Services, Accounting, Auditing , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!