Patient Collections Specialist
Company: Pacific Dental Services
Posted on: January 11, 2019
Now is the time to join the National Support Center. You will have opportunities to learn new skills from our team of experienced professionals. If you're ready to take your career to the next level and gain valuable experience, apply today!Under the direction of the Manager, Collections, the Specialist, Patient Collections will advise customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment. This individual will be accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts. The Specialist, Patient Collections will demonstrate a courteous and professional demeanor when dealing with customers, while remaining confident and assertive.
- Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customers' financial situations.
- Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by telephone to solicit payments.
- Maintain working knowledge of the loan collection/application system(s) in order to solve complex payment and collection issues.
- Locate and monitor overdue accounts, set-up and modify contracts using a variety of automated systems.
- Maintain an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor in accordance with Company policies.
- Ensure compliance with Company policies, as well as State, Federal and other regulatory bodies.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with team members.
- Equivalent to high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must have at least two years' experience working in a collections department.
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish.
- Strong computer skills and demonstrated competence in MS Office, Word, Excel software applications.
Your commitment to Pacific Dental Services-- is the key to our success. In turn, we'll reward you with a benefits package that shows we care about you, your family and your future. We encourage team members to develop their distinctive talents and strengths-and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit that rewards individual achievement.
Pacific Dental Services (PDS) partners with individual owner dentists across the U.S., providing them with business support services so they can stay focused on their passion: dentistry. PDS and its supported owner dentists offer career opportunities nationwide. Established in 1994, PDS has been ranked in Inc.'s 500-5000 list of America's fastest-growing private companies for eight years in a row, and continues to grow. PDS is founded on a core set of values that guides our daily lives, distinguishes the strength and character of our organization and directs our critical decisions. At PDS and in our supported offices, we aim to be the very best at everything we do. Fortunately, that helps us attract the very best team members - and we hope you'll be one of them.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
Keywords: Pacific Dental Services, Irvine , Patient Collections Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!