Retail Support Team Specialist
Company: Opus Bank
Posted on: November 10, 2018
- Retail Support Team SpecialistJob LocationsUS-CA-IrvineID2018-3085# of Openings1CategoryRetail BankingOverviewThe Retail Support Team Specialist reports to the Retail Support Team Lead. This is a cross functional position that is responsible for processing customer transactions, offering financial products and services while delivering an extraordinary level of customer service. As part of the Retail Support Team, you will be covering offices throughout an assigned territory.Responsibilities
- Actively engage in all aspects of the banking office(s) assigned.
- Meet and exceeds sales and service expectations.
- Open New Accounts, perform account maintenance, call clients and prospects, and process transactions.
- Successfully resolve client issues and escalations in a timely and professional manner.
- Proactively identify and manage risk.
- Demonstrate exceptional teamwork and potentially mentor new employees.
- Follow up on opportunities to retain, expand and deepen customer relationships.
- Responsible for adherence of all bank policies and procedures, compliance and risk programs, regulations and laws, including completion of all required and assigned training modules by established due dates.
- This position requires occasional/regular/frequent travel including but not limited to overnight and air travel for up to 100% of the time.QualificationsKnowledge and Skills:
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong decision and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- High Attention to detail.
- Ability to count and balance cash.Education and/or Experience: High School Diploma, Bachelors degree and or equivalent experience. Minimum of 2+ years of recent banking experience in sales & customer service.Previous teller or cash handling experience highly preferred.Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.OptionsApply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendReferSorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.Share on your newsfeedApplication FAQsSoftware Powered by iCIMSwww.icims.comCompany DescriptionOpus Bank (NASDAQ: OPB) has $7.9 billion* in assets and more than 55 banking offices throughout California, Washington, Arizona and Oregon. Our mission is to identify and accelerate the work of our communities’ business leaders and successful entrepreneurs—those who have proven their ability—and now need a partner for growth. Our goal is to help you "Build Your Masterpiece®". Opus offers a suite of treasury and depository solutions and a wide range of loan products, including commercial, healthcare, multifamily residential, commercial real estate, and structured finance. Opus provides clients with financial and advisory services related to raising equity capital, targeted acquisition and divestiture strategies, general mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financing, balance sheet restructuring, valuation, strategy, performance improvement, commercial escrows and 1031 exchanges. Opus Bank’s alternative asset IRA custodian subsidiary has over $12 billion of custodial assets and approximately 48,000 client accounts, which are comprised of self-directed investors, financial institutions, capital raisers and financial advisors.
Keywords: Opus Bank, Irvine , Retail Support Team Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!