Senior Business Analyst (Irvine)
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Job Description SummaryWe are currently recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst in our Irvine, CA office.Job DescriptionThe roleToheighten sales performance and accelerate organization decision making by conceiving, designing, executing, and delivering world class analytics to sales leadership, sales representatives, marketing, finance and executive management.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and leverage strong understanding of business cycle to conceive, design and execute world class analytics to accelerate decision making.
- Understand, innovate and leverage system landscape to develop queries, create and update dashboards, collect and analyze data for sales and marketing performance. Develop and continuously improve measurement systems.
- Prepare, and assist in the validation of, sales forecasts and budgets. Develop and implement quotas for the sales team and evaluate performance on the basis of quota and forecasted sales, including sales rankings.
- Analyze sales force structure and provide recommendations for improving efficiency and access to opportunity. Assess necessary changes to systems, reporting, analytics and compensation plans and implement accordingly.
- Continually assess system landscape to determine relevance to business needs. Seek out new tools which could facilitate or improve reporting, analysis and understanding of business.
- Prepare and present to senior management team analyses which demonstrate major business trends and issues (leveraging Excel, PowerPoint or any other technologies).
- Develop, implement, and monitor Territory Business Planning tools and processes.
- Lead implementation of Analytics education throughout the organization, to improve analytical acumen and, ultimately, greater understanding of the business.
- Perform pricing and contract analyses which illuminate major trends and ultimately accelerate strategic decision making for price or volume gains.
- Work with Sales & Marketing, Inside Sales and Customer Service, New Business Development to develop and execute innovative and relevant metrics.Your qualificationsRequired:
- Bachelors degree in a business-related field.
- Minimum four to five years of experience in sales operations and/or analytical/quantitative experience.
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel and strong ability in MS PowerPoint are required.Preferred:
- Robust skill in MS Access and MS Word preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP preferred.
- Experience with data visualization systems strongly preferred, such as Tableau and Qliksense.
- Ability to quickly learn and leverage systems is strongly preferred, as well as understanding of system interrelationships.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work cross functionally and translate business needs to business processes and reports.
- Experience in medical device.Avanos Medical is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.If you are a current employee of Avanos or Halyard Health, please apply . Associated topics: analyze, business analyst, business analytic, business intelligence, examiner, guidance, investment fund, monitor, regulation, valuation analyst
Keywords: Avanos, Irvine , Senior Business Analyst (Irvine), Accounting, Auditing , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!