Senior Vendor Analyst
Company: Solugenix Corporation
Posted on: November 9, 2018
Solugenix is a professional staffing and IT consulting firm, committed to meeting the needs of its candidates and clients. When you join Solugenix, you join the longest serving independent IT consulting firm in the nation, distinguished by a history of industry innovation. Long before they were commonplace, our pioneering systems became the DNA of today's technologies. From firsts in cell phone billing systems, to web-based mapping and routing solutions, to fast food help desks, Solugenix drives IT solutions around the world.At Solugenix, you become part of an expert team making a difference by delivering value for some of the world's largest firms in finance, medical device, pharmaceutical, consumer packaged goods industries and more. Join Solugenix today and become part of an established team poised to continue creating innovations for the future of our world!CHOOSE INNOVATION. CHOOSE VALUE. CHOOSE SOLUGENIX!Position Title: Senior Vendor Analyst Location: Irvine, CA Duration: 6 MonthsPosition Comments:
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to work/communicate with all level of the organization and with our suppliers
- Must have extensive experience with Sourcing and Contract Negotiation.
- Preferable, but not essential, experience in sourcing and contract negotiation for Financial Services or Investment Research Services.
- Should have experience with SOW creation, review and negotiation
- Knowledge with establishing, understanding and measuring SLAs
- Must have experience with the RFx process
- Must have experience with supplier negotiations, management and conflict resolution
- Ability to manage complexity and ambiguity
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Suite, including Excel (pivot tables, Vlook up & charts), Word, Outlook and Power Point
- Highly organized and ability to prioritize work and competing priorities among various stakeholders
- Ability to analyze data, interpret data, and identify areas of improvement
- Agility and collaboration must be strong competencies
- Requires at least 7 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Sourcing certification a plus.
- Experience in the financial sector a plus Job Description: Senior Vendor Analyst
- Provides support to management through data consolidation, data analysis, and management reporting.
- Utilizes software to generate metrics and develops actionable recommendations.
- Provides support to research teams or management by collecting and analyzing data and reporting results.
- Collaborates with various teams to achieve business results.
- Ensures vendor compliance with existing ITG policies.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Requires at least 7 years of experience. - provided by Dice Vendor Analyst, Sourcing, Contract Negotiation, SOW
Keywords: Solugenix Corporation, Irvine , Senior Vendor Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!