Account Receivables and Collections Clerk
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Join one of Orange County's Top Workplaces! 38 hour work week,
1/2 day Fridays, hybrid schedule, 401k match, and more!This Jobot
Job is hosted by: Mallory CallowayAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $20
- $25 per hourA bit about us:Recognized as a Top Workplace by the
Orange County Register! Law firm providing integrated legal
services in the areas of tax, estate, business, charitable
planning, mergers and acquisitions, business succession planning,
estate administration, real estate and emerging growth for
families, businesses, entrepreneurs, investors, philanthropists,
and charitable organizations.Why join us?
- Great working environment!
- 38-hour work week with -- day Fridays
- 401(k) plan with significant employer matching
- Overtime pay
- Multiple medical plan options with employer funded HSA
- Dental and vision benefits
- Reimbursement for professional organization fees (AICPA,
CalCPA, etc.)Job DetailsResponsibilities:
- Generate and distribute accounts receivable reports on a timely
- Send reminders through our payment platform.
- Assist clients with setting up accounts on our payment
- Process credit card payments on behalf of clients through our
payment portal in compliance with financial policies and
- Conduct follow-up calls to ensure payments are made per
- Respond to written account inquiries and requests
- Research and resolve customer A/R issuesQualifications:
- 1+ years in accounts receivables/collections in a law firm or
- Strong word processing, organizational, time management,
proofreading, and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Exemplary customer service mindset, highly motivated and enjoys
a team-oriented atmosphere
- College degree is preferredInterested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Irvine , Account Receivables and Collections Clerk, Accounting, Auditing , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!