Posted on: September 20, 2023
- Prepares and develops drafts of annual Plan, LRP and LBEs as
required, including P&L, headcount, balance sheet, expenses and
capital using planning system and incorporates review changes of
both financial and operating management.
- Prepares variance analysis for each planning cycle and
management reporting schedules under direction of Manager.
- Works directly with Accounting Shared Service contact on
monthly close and financial reporting processes to ensure complete,
accurate and timely monthly actual results, including variance
analysis and commentary for P&L, headcount and balance sheet.
Understands monthly results and communicates issues vs. benchmark
to Manager to agree on resolution or action plan.
- Supports capital process, including RCE preparation and review
in accordance with financial policies.
- Provides financial reviews and approvals (purchase order
requests and invoices).
- Performs ad hoc analysis and forecasts for internal management
team and external customers as requested.
- Works closely with other departments within AbbVie to ensure
that strategic initiatives are achieved.
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- BA degree required in Finance or Accounting
- Proficiency in Excel
Keywords: AbbVie, Irvine , Finance Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!