Senior Finance Systems Analyst
Company: Micro-Data Systems Inc.
Posted on: September 17, 2023
SR. FINANCE SYSTEMS ANALYST -
100% on-site in Irvine, CA
The Sr. Finance Systems Analyst is involved with the setup,
configuration, support, and maintenance of our newly implemented
Oracle Cloud ERP system. This role is responsible for the support
of accounting applications, and the position will conduct system
testing and execute ad hoc queries, custom reports, and data
- Participate in Oracle Cloud ERP accounting system
implementation, including requirements gathering, fit gap analysis,
and system design. Serve as the subject matter expert for system
enhancements and work with the accounting team in developing the
project plans for deployment. Participate in new technology
testing, deployment, and support.
- Provide ongoing maintenance and support, including upgrades to
related software systems, developing reports, and incident
- Test financial system applications during system changes
including enhancements, upgrades, and maintenance. This can include
performing user acceptance testing, testing, and debugging data
prior to production, and documenting processes and
- Collaborate with accounting and finance teams to prioritize
objectives and address issues.
- Build and maintain internal resources for end users and provide
- Assist in integrations and perform validations and ensure data
flows downstream as required.
- Develop various reports (Oracle Transactional Business
Intelligence (OTBI), Financial Reporting Web Studio (FRWS), Smart
View, BI Publisher (BIP), Dashboards, ad hoc, etc.)
- Create policies and procedures that will improve the overall
operation and effectiveness of the systems, department, and
- Bachelor's Degree preferred (major in Computer Science,
Information Science, Accounting, or similar field) or equivalent
- Requires 5+ years of a combination of experience in information
systems management, or accounting systems management.
- Advanced SQL skills and experience with OTBI, FRWS, Smart View,
BIP is a plus.
- Cloud ERP system experience (Oracle a plus)
- Project-related experience is preferred (e.g., writing tests,
gathering requirements and process docs)
Keywords: Micro-Data Systems Inc., Irvine , Senior Finance Systems Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!