Sr. Accountant (Corporate & Treasury)
Posted on: September 17, 2023
One of the most prestigious family owned and operated continuing
care providers is seeking a Sr. Accountant (Corporate & Treasury)
to join their team in IrvineThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Joseph
CalabreseAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
button and sending us your resume.Salary: $90,000 - $130,000 per
yearA bit about us:One of the most prestigious family owned and
operated continuing care providers. They operate retirement
communities servicing the elderly with needs for assisted living.
Operating 50+ premiere properties in California and Nevada.Why join
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Vacation, Personal Day, Sick Pay, Holidays
- Complimentary Meals
- Bonus Opportunities
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Team Member Discount Program (LifeMart)
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Recognition Programs
- Student Loan Refinancing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Emergency Financial AssistanceJob DetailsDaily and Monthly
- Prepare journal entries, reconcile bank accounts, and maintain
lead sheets for all balance sheet accounts for various
- Assist in the production of the financial statements for
various communities and meet deadlines as required by various
- Analyze P&L accounts and investigate variances with
- Assist in the review of financial statements of Staff
Accountants as needed.
- Prepare training material and oversee the accuracy of the
various activity for new and old operating communities that go
through a real estate transaction.
- Assist in Accounts payable payment cycle and ensure timely
payments to vendors.Requirements:
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Accounting or Finance;
- CPA preferred
- Strong excel skills and technically inclined mindset for
- Preferred minimum of 2-3 years experience in public
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP;
- Excellent written, verbal, communication, interpersonal and
- Cash flow forecasting and analysis
- Must be a self-starter and the ability to multi-task
- Must have the ability to work independently and meet
- Customer service orientation and comfortable working in a
- Ability to demonstrate a positive and professional
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Superior data collection and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates initiative and attention to detail.
- Demonstrates dependability and accountability.
- RealPage accounting system experience preferred;Interested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Irvine , Sr. Accountant (Corporate & Treasury), Accounting, Auditing , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!