Senior Financial Analyst
Posted on: September 10, 2023
Leapros strategically links employers and professionals through
innovative workforce solutions and transformative technology that
catalyze growth for impact. We are a trusted workforce solutions
partner, offering customized recruitment and interim staffing
solutions, as well as innovative resources designed to empower
employers and professionals to accomplish their hiring and career
objectives. Operating on a national platform, our areas of
concentration include finance and accounting, information
technology and engineering, human resources and administration,
sales and marketing, supply chain and operations. Whether you are a
talented professional or a company looking for a talented
professional, we welcome you to take a leap with us! POSITION
TITLE: Senior Financial Analyst POSITION SUMMARY:
- Senior Financial Analyst will provide financial and analytical
support to the enterprise leadership team to help improve business
performance and drive improved financial and clinical outcomes. The
ideal candidate will bring a background in supporting operational
reporting needs, project ownership, understanding metrics, report
development, analytical thinking, and teamwork. Preferred
background: Corporate FP&A, Health Plan, or medical group
finance, and/or Big Four. RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES:
- Prepare and analyze corporate cost center variance reports,
comparing actual results vs. various scenarios (i.e., Budget,
Forecast, and/or Prior Year), providing detailed variance
- Month-end close: partner with accounting in month-end close.
Identifying root causes of variance within OPEX in a timely manner
as well as flagging material variances to plan.
- Cost center management: meet with corporate executives to
review expenses on a monthly basis, partnering with accounting
and/or other key stakeholders in this process. Able to have clear
and concise communication with senior level executives.
- Assist in market analysis and performance as needed, as well as
rolling forward market Budget/Forecast templates. Partnering with
Corporate FP&A and Market Finance teams.
- Partner with internal finance teams to help prepare, refresh,
and consolidate monthly financial decks.
- Create reports and update presentations with commentary and
- Assist management with compiling actuals on a monthly basis as
well as developing forecasts and annual budget.
- Understanding of personnel costs (salary/benefits/payroll tax)
and headcount related reporting/variance drivers.
- Maintain and helps develop methodologies regarding corporate
- Able to perform other ad hoc analysis based on requests/needs
of management. QUALIFICATIONS:
- 4-5+ years of related work experience in a Corporate
Finance/FP&A capacity, preferably at least 2-3 years experience
- Extremely proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint; Excel macros a
plus; Microsoft Access or Power Query knowledge, financial system
savvy, data savvy, able to pull and summarize large amounts of
- Must have experience in creating financial models
- Financial systems savvy: any ERP system experience (i.e.,
Hyperion, Essbase, SAP, Adaptive Insights, etc.).
- Understanding of Finance/Accounting concepts such as journal
entries, reversing entries, corporate allocations, month-end close
processes, Income Statement & Balance Sheet, chart of accounts and
cost centers, Net Income, EBITDA.
- Excellent analytical abilities; strong verbal and written
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, manage multiple
responsibilities and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Bachelors degree in accounting, Finance, Business Economics, or
another related field. PAY TRANSPARENCY: A reasonable estimate of
the available annual pay scale for this position is:
$87,000-$106,600. The actual compensation offered may vary
depending on qualifications and other factors essential to the
performance of duties and is determined by the hiring authority. At
Leapros, we are committed to our core values and guiding ethical
principles, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner,
and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and
state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity. This
commitment enhances our ability to conduct business with the
highest level of integrity, solidifying our position as the most
trusted workforce solutions partner. To learn more about Leapros or
to speak with one of our recruitment partners, call 866-920-LEAP or
visit our website at www.leapros.com.
Keywords: Leapros, Irvine , Senior Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!