Senior Accountant - CPA (Hybrid)
Company: Vaco Financial
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Senior Accountant, CPA (Hybrid)
- Seeking a strong Accountant (CPA) out of public accounting for
a strong company here locally. It would be necessary to have at
least 2 years public accounting and ideally a mix of public and
- Core responsibilities will include driving the month end close,
and internal financial reporting.
- Will be involved with external quarterly reporting to
- Assist with Technical Accounting research, ASC 842 and
evaluating Financial versus operating leases.
- Manage cash flows, reconciling cash and investments
- Assist with preparation of footnotes, audit schedules, reports,
supporting schedules, and ad hoc analysis.
- Month-end activities, journal entries, GL & account
reconciliation, and accruals.
- G&A (General & Administrative) cost center analysis,
reconciliation, variance analysis, and reporting to Department
- Account analysis to review monthly flux analysis and variance
analysis between actual and budget.
- Have good understanding of Fixed Assets, Intangible assets, and
- Large ERP accounting systems highly desired but strong systems
& Excel skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills would be
necessary. If you meet these requirements, please apply and/or
contact Thomas Trout. If you already have met a VACO
representative, let them know you are interested.
Keywords: Vaco Financial, Irvine , Senior Accountant - CPA (Hybrid), Accounting, Auditing , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...