Senior Credit Officer - Equipment Financing
Company: Wintrust Financial Corporation
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Senior Credit Officer - Equipment Financing page is loaded
Senior Credit Officer - Equipment Financing Apply locations Irvine,
CA time type Full time posted on Posted 18 Days Ago job requisition
id 2373 Wintrust Asset Finance is an equipment-focused financing
group that offers sophisticated loan and lease products to
commercial companies throughout the country in a wide range of
industries, including transportation, construction, manufacturing,
energy services, aviation, and turn-key property, plant, and
equipment, among others. Wintrust Asset Finance is an affiliate of
Wintrust, a financial services company with more than $50 billion
in assets. Why join us?
- An award-winning culture! We are rated a Top Workplace by the
Chicago Tribune (past 8 years) and Employee Recommended award by
the Globe & Mail (past 6 years)
- Competitive pay and discretionary or incentive bonus
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental,
vision, life, a 401k plan with a generous company match and tuition
reimbursement to name a few
- Family-friendly work hours
- With 175+ community bank locations, we offer opportunities to
grow and develop in your career
- Promote from within culture Why join this team?
- We have a culture that encourages an entrepreneurial
- We offer multiple opportunities for development and upward
mobility What You'll Do
- The candidate will lead a team of credit professionals and
manage the deal flow to; ensure the highest level of credit
productivity, meet or exceed credit turnaround requirements,
provide credit solutions that meet the needs of the customer while
meeting the risk parameters and policy requirements of WSF.
- Provide daily coaching and training to credit team on a
- Develop and perform regularly scheduled formal training for
- Provide subject matter expertise, coaching and trading to all
within the business with regards to Industrial businesses,
collateral types and market requirements.
- Prioritize and underwrite middle market transactions which may
require complex and unique transaction structures
- Performance planning responsibilities for the Industrial credit
- 12-15 years experience in the equipment finance industry and at
least 10 years in industrial segments
- 7-10 years experience as a people leader
- Bachelor's degree in business, management information systems,
computer science, or related discipline.
- Strong analytical and data management capabilities.Salary:
110-140K Benefits Medical Insurance --- Dental --- Vision --- Life
insurance --- Accidental death and dismemberment --- Short-term and
long term Disability Insurance --- Parental Leave --- Employee
Assistance Program (EAP) --- Traditional and Roth 401(k) with
company match --- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) --- Employee
Stock Purchase Plan at 5% discount --- Critical Illness Insurance
--- Accident Insurance --- Transportation and Commuting Benefits
--- Banking Benefits --- Pet Insurance From our first day in
business, Wintrust has been proud to serve a variety of unique
communities and people from all walks of life. To be Chicago's Bank
- and Wisconsin's Bank -, we need to reflect that diversity both in
all the communities we serve, the people we employ, the
organizations we work with, and our banking and lending practices.
Wintrust Financial Corporation, including community banking and
financial services subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic
information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a
covered veteran or any other characteristic protected by law. About
Us In 1991, we opened one storefront community bank location with
one specific goal: to provide an alternative to the big banks that
were just beginning to flood the market. We believed- and still
do-that people deserve a warm, friendly, honest, and highly
responsive banking experience. Today, we're proud to be Chicago's
Bank - and Wisconsin's Bank -. We've also grown into a company with
a presence across the United States and Canada. We have more than
175 community banks and provide a variety of offerings, including
commercial banking, premium financing, mortgage origination, wealth
management, and short-term accounts receivable financing, just to
name a few. Every bank and group that has joined the Wintrust
family along the way has stayed true to that original mission,
thanks to our employees who serve as brand champions and live our
values. Entrepreneurial, customer-focused, and team-oriented people
thrive here at Wintrust. We approach each day intent on making an
impact and believe in providing truly distinctive customer service.
We're not just in the communities we serve. We're part of them.
Wintrust is pleased to provide employees with a total reward that
- Competitive base pay and bonus opportunities.
- A wide array of generous benefits.
- Employee services and programs.
- Extensive training and development.
- Time off and community involvement opportunities.
- Meaningful work focused on serving our customers and improving
our communities. Wintrust may collect personal information from you
in connection with the application process. Wintrust complies with
the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, and its policy may be
found here Click here for Equal Opportunities.
Keywords: Wintrust Financial Corporation, Irvine , Senior Credit Officer - Equipment Financing, Accounting, Auditing , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...