Company: Alpha Consulting
Posted on: March 17, 2023
FINANCE ANALYST IRVINE, CA Monday-Friday, 7:30am-5:30pm PST.
- Bachelor's Degree finance or accounting and a minimum of 2-3
years' experience in the finance/accounting industry
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in Microsoft Excel and
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written
and oral, for both external and internal clients.
- Analytical Skills.
- Accounting background must understand debits and credits.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Execute priorities established by Manager with speed and
- Humble, respectful, diligent. Project Description:
- Procurement/Financial Analyst supports the Senior Manager in
charge of the Procure to Pay Process and Contract Management for
- This role works closely with Procurement to analyze contracts
to ensure compliance and minimize risk.
- Partner with internal team to collect, review and submit
required Procurement Sourcing data into various applications to
support Procure to Pay process.
- Audit provided information prior to submission.
- Verify the details are accurate and meet the standards and
requirements of the Client's system.
- Work with Business Partners to gather requested data and serve
as the liaison between Procurement and the internal team.
- Understand and enforce Client's procurement and financial
processes and policies.
- Proactively conduct research and become familiar with the
Client's terms and practices.
- Convey the Client's rules and regulations to Business Partners
to establish conformity.
- Responsible for internal Microsoft Teams Finance Channel and
the daily maintenance of users and documents.
- Add/remove members from Teams Channels as necessary.
- Update internal log daily with new requests, submissions, and
- Ensure public tracker is current with issued Purchase Order
- File and organize requests from various departments/teams.
- Assist in providing financial oversight for spend analytics,
developing reports and managing information that enables
recommendations and review of actions for business opportunities
- Generate various reports to identify and analyze trends.
- Help management make tactical and strategic decisions by
providing periodic reports.
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies in data and conduct
research to provide feedback for improvement.
- Ad hoc projects/reporting.
- Implement financial policies and procedures that improve
- Make recommendations to improve company effectiveness and
process efficiency. This 12+ month position starts ASAP. Please
E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability
to Joanne: ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Keywords: Alpha Consulting, Irvine , Finance Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...