Senior Compliance Analyst
Company: Eaton Corporation
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Eaton Corporation is currently seeking a Senior Compliance
Analyst to join our team.This is a remote role based within 100
miles of any Eaton US facility. Eaton provides a competitive total
rewards package commensurate with applicable skills, knowledge, and
experience and consistent with internal and external market
practices. The annual salary range for this role is $101,360 -
$139,370. Position Overview: The Senior Compliance Analyst will
contribute to the global Aerospace finance team performing
accounting and finance compliance, ensuring that the related
corporate/sector/segment standards, policies and procedures are
developed and followed as prescribed.This includes managing
compliance through updates and creation of new policies, steering
and monitoring SOX, IA & EY validation and gap closure,
conducting/monitoring balance sheet reviews and managing the LOR
(Letters of Representation) process. The Senior Compliance Analyst
is responsible for providing technical and operational guidance and
support to the HQ, division and plant finance teams in the areas of
finance and accounting, including analysis and identifying and
driving process improvements across the Aerospace organization.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every
employee around the world. We create an environment where
creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every
day. It's where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your
full potential-and where you can help us reach ours. In this
function you will:
- Provide technical (GAAP) and operational accounting guidance
and support to Aerospace finance teams.
- Assist with the Sarbanes Oxley, Internal Audit, Balance Sheet
Review and other compliance initiatives for Aerospace and function
as the subject matter expert
- Evaluate existing documentation for processes and procedures
and determine best practice, low-cost approach to fulfillment of
each financial process.
- Implement risk-based approach to identify and prioritize
control activities and training needs.
- Manage the implementation of common procedures and practices
for centralization of the standard accounting transactions.
- Identify key policy and procedure needs through interviews,
review of audit findings and discussions with management.
- Provide definition/documentation for standardized Aerospace
financial processes. Provide support for standardized process
transitions to assure compliance with Aerospace standards.
- Be a key liaison for corporate functions, including Treasury,
Global Accounting, Shared Services, and Legal.
- Serve as Group Finance lead for cycle count/physical inventory
- Support acquisition integrations by service as an advisor to
- Lead Aerospace training for Group and Corporate training
- Provide on-the-ground financial support for manufacturing
operational issues or identified gaps at Aerospace sites. When we
embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make
each of us unique, we - as individuals and as a company - are
stronger. QualificationsRequired (Basic) Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting from an
- Five plus (5+) years of progressive experience in
- Domain expertise in US GAAP.
- Strong working knowledge in Finance, General and Standard Cost
Accounting, AR and AP, Fixed Assets and Treasury requirements
- Understanding of relationship between manufacturing operations
and processes and business systems.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware
which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations
(ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of
ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent
Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States on an
on-going basis without Company sponsorship.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position.This
is a remote role based within 100 miles of any Eaton US facility.
Active-Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the
geographical area limitation. Preferred Qualifications:
- Master's in Business Administration from an accredited
- CPA and/or CMA. What you'll get from us: We provide benefits
that are industry competitive and focused on employee well-being.
Listed below are programs that are offered globally, but program
availabilities may vary by site.
- Flexible work options to help balance work/life demands (at
participating Eaton sites)
- Healthcare/retirement savings programs
- Competitive compensation packages to reward skills and
- Tuition assistance or financial help for ongoing learning and
- Health, Dental, Vision & Wellness programs
- Donation matching (U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico) #LI-EW1 Eaton
considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories,
consistent with local laws. To request a disability-related
reasonable accommodation to assist you in your job search,
application or interview process, please call 412-893-3600 or send
an email to: AccommodationsForApplying@Eaton.comEaton is an
intelligent power management company dedicated to improving the
quality of life and protecting the environment for people
everywhere. We are guided by our commitment to do business right,
to operate sustainably and to help our customers manage power ---
today and well into the future. By capitalizing on the global
growth trends of electrification and digitalization, we're
accelerating the planet's transition to renewable energy, helping
to solve the world's most urgent power management challenges, and
doing what's best for our stakeholders and all of society. Founded
in 1911, Eaton has been listed on the NYSE for nearly a century. We
reported revenues of $19.6 billion in 2021 and serve customers in
more than 170 countries.Our culture is built on a strong commitment
to practicing our core values and supporting our employees with the
tools they need to succeed. We have demonstrated our passion for
sustainability with the announcement of cutting carbon emissions
from the company's operations by at least 50 percent by 2030.Eaton
is committed to having a workforce that is diverse and
non-discriminatory at all levels, reflecting the diversity of our
customers and the varied environments in which we conduct business
around the world. Our success depends on our ability to attract and
retain the very best people unlimited by race, color, social or
economic status, religion, national origin, marital status, age,
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
any protected status. Eaton follows relevant non-discrimination
laws and regulations in the countries where we operate. It is the
policy of the Company to make all decisions regarding employment,
including hiring, compensation, training, promotions, transfers, or
lay-offs, based on the principle of equal employment opportunity as
defined above.Job: Finance/AccountingRegion: North America -
US/Puerto RicoOrganization: AER Aerospace GroupJob Level:
Individual ContributorSchedule: Full-timeIs remote work (i.e.
working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this
position?: Yes - RemoteDoes this position offer relocation?:
NoTravel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Keywords: Eaton Corporation, Irvine , Senior Compliance Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!