Posted on: November 25, 2022
Job Purpose: Provides management with financial information by
researching and analyzing accounts; preparing financial
- Prepares consolidated internal and external financial
statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general
ledger system and from departments.
- Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by
inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data.
- Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet
reports; verifying information.
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and
files; reconciling accounts.
- Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account
numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
- Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing
current procedures; recommending changes.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and
- Provides accounting support for mergers and acquisitions by
reviewing financial information; converting data to general ledger
system; obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial
- Protects organization's value by keeping information
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining
personal networks; participating in professional
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing
related results as needed.Skills/Qualifications: Accounting, SFAS
Rules, Reporting Skills, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management,
Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, PC Proficiency, Productivity,
Verbal Communication, General Math Skills
- Compensation is commensurate with employee qualifications,
experience, and other factors including geographic location,
market, and operational factors
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Disability
insurance, 401(k) savings plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan,
Professional development program, Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Time (in
geographies where legally required)
- An inspirational place for you to do your best work, be engaged
in meaningful ways, and continually develop the skills,
competencies, and qualities that set our team apart. We embrace and
encourage all our differences-whether that is related to age,
ethnicity, national origin, religion, family or marital status,
gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, political
affiliation, veteran status, and all other characteristics that
make us unique.About RGPAs a next-generation human capital firm, we
connect the best talent in the market to outstanding traditional
roles and high-value projects for our global clients-solving
problems in the areas of Business Transformation, Governance, Risk
and Compliance, and Technology and Digital Innovation.Recognized by
Forbes as one of "America's Best Executive Recruiting Firms 2020,"
RGP Search has a 35-year track record of identifying leaders for
clients from start-ups through Fortune 100.Our human-first approach
to Executive Search means we are relentlessly committed to the
perfect match. We deeply understand our clients, their resourcing,
and the importance of the intangibles. And while our people are
highly experienced, pedigreed and diverse, it is undeniably their
humanity and humility which differentiates RGP Search.Learn more
about the humans of RGP and how we support our people.Equal
Opportunity EmployerRGP is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all
employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic
information, veteran status, or any other legally protected trait
and encourage all applicants to apply.
Keywords: RGP, Irvine , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!