D365 F&O Finance Architect
Company: Hitachi Solutions America
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which
employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo,
Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan
and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners.
Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions
and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions
including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of
management consulting, implementation, and support services, we
help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises
leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions
built on Microsoft technologies. Our purpose is to help you achieve
your vision through superior products, prices, and people.
As a Hitachi Solutions D365 F&O Finance Architect you will be
responsible for participating in all phases of the project life
cycle including: analyzing, designing, modeling, testing and
deploying suitable and appropriate solutions. The successful
candidate will be a self-motivated individual, who can work in
dynamic conditions and within deadlines.
- Successful completion of a post-secondary degree/diploma in
Business, Computer Science or a related discipline. Emphasis in
Accounting is preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years experience with full life-cycle
implementation of D365FO/ Dynamics AX Finance experience (prefer at
minimum AX 2012 R3)
- Proven experience leading requirement gathering and discovery
with users and stakeholders
- Participation in FIT/GAP process and ability to write complete
functional design specifications
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ERP implementation
principles, practices and methodologies
- Experience and strong working knowledge across key Finance
modules. Current Certifications are preferred
- General Ledger
- Project Accounting
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Fixed Assets
- Demonstrate capabilities in evaluating finance processes and
- Understand how to build and maintain positive client and peer
- Demonstrate strong communication skills (written and
- Comfortable in settings from smaller Discovery/Workshop
environments all the way to the Board Room.
- Prepared for some domestic and international travel as required
- this could include within Canada and/or the United States
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a larger team
throughout an enterprise transformation
- High degree of initiative and personal responsibility
This position can be based anywhere in the United States or Canada.
Travel will be required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Hitachi Solutions America, Irvine , D365 F&O Finance Architect, Accounting, Auditing , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!