Senior Project Accountant
Company: EMCOR Group Inc.
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Description Mesa Energy Systems is a wholly owned subsidiary of
EMCOR Group, Inc. EMCOR is the world's leading provider of
mechanical and electrical construction and facilities services,
including planning, consulting, and operations and maintenance.
Mesa Energy Systems is a HVAC mechanical services company that
provides fully integrated solutions for preventative maintenance
and repair, upgrading existing mechanical, electrical, and controls
systems to provide the most efficient economic solutions to meet
customer expectations. SummaryThe primary responsibilities of this
position are to fulfill and support the project review process for
our multiple branch locations throughout California, Arizona, and
Nevada.It is essential that the person in this position establish
and maintain a good working relationship with all levels of
management and staff of Mesa Energy Systems, Inc., while developing
a professional, customer-friendly relationship with our
customers.Job Title: Senior Project AccountantDuties and
- Lead monthly project review meetings, identify issues, and
resolve them through the appropriate levels of management.
- Make necessary updates to project review worksheets and
Estimated Cost to Complete (ECAC) during the meeting
- Communicate with project managers once all revisions are made
to the project review worksheets
- Follow up on open action items from those meetings. Follow up
to include work with all levels of management, the Project
Managers, A/P, Billing Personnel and other Accounting
- Send out weekly status report of planned spend versus the
- Work with Liaison from Nor Cal to gather information to
complete the weekly reports and get through the monthly
- Assist with both internal and external auditors for project
- Review new jobs booked in OA, Change Orders, Notice to Proceed,
etc. to ensure all is accurate before each month is close
- Ensure that any job billed over the contract amount is
corrected before EOM and if needed assist with making the
- Prepare and distribute monthly Master High Flyer report.
Distribute to appropriate personnel.
- Track and follow up on Risk Assessment Values for projects
greater than $250K.Requirements
- 5+ years' experience as a Project Accountant
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily
direction from manager to accomplish objectives.
- Graduate of an accredited four-year college or university with
a major in the field of accounting
- Understanding of Coins Accounting Software a plus.
- Self-motivated and a good communicator, both written and
- Must have excellent planning, organizational and analytical
skills#CB We offer our employees a competitive salary and
comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for
individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to
our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity
Keywords: EMCOR Group Inc., Irvine , Senior Project Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!