Senior Fund Accountant
Posted on: August 7, 2022
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Scott FilbinAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $90,000 - $110,000 per yearA bit about us:Fast
growing real estate investment company specializing in the
acquisition and management of commercial and industrial real estate
properties across the Western United States. Highly active company
with a strong deal pipeline and positioned to double and triple and
size in the near future.Why join us?
- Longstanding, reputable real estate investment and management
company in growth mode
- Very active pipeline with strong financial backing
- Strong management and executive team focused on mentorship and
- Fun, team oriented culture
- Advancement potentialJob DetailsRESPONSIBILITIES: Fund
- Collaborate with our fund administration team to review
financial statements and accounting records across multiple funds,
co-investments, and JVs in conjunction with annual tax and audit
- Assist with quarterly valuations by working with Portfolio
Management and Valuation Specialists to review asset by asset
discounted cash flow models.
- Aid our Treasury team by monitoring fund invoices and preparing
internal wire transfers.
- Ensure accuracy of the fund assets by reconciling accounting
records with our Property Accounting and Administration team.
- Analyze and present quarterly distributions, capital calls, and
fund cash management strategies.
- Complete ad hoc analysis for our Executive team relating to
acquisitions, dispositions, and active funds Investor Reporting:
- Collaborate with our Investor Relations team to complete
investor requests accurately and in a timely manner.
- Upload and share investor s financial details into our Investor
Portal (Juniper Square).
- Help our Acquisitions and Investor Relations team onboard new
assets and investors.
- Aid in the preparation and review of our Quarterly Investor
Meetings. Financial Planning & Analysis:
- Prepare, maintain, and forecast fund discounted cash flow
models for current and prospective entities.
- Create and review forecasted fund waterfalls, cashflows, and
- Present returns, performance metrics, and scenario analysis to
our Executive team.
- Work with our Portfolio Management and Property Accounting team
to ensure accurate property accounting records are reflected in
current and forecasted financial data. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Business Administration,
Finance, or related degree is required. Master s degree is a
- Fund accounting experience required. Big 4 or Public Accounting
experience is a plus.
- Advanced Excel capabilities are required. Data analytics
software or excel macro experience is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills with a keen attention to
- Self-motivated independent thinker with a results-driven work
ethic and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and nonverbal communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, flexible,
responsive, and team-oriented work style.
- Demonstrate the highest ethical standards and integrity at all
times.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Irvine , Senior Fund Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!