Tax, Trusts, & Estates Paralegal
Company: Brown & Streza LLP
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Brown & Streza, LLP is a mid-sized law firm in Orange County,
California that focuses on Business Planning, Estate Planning,
Complex Income Tax Planning, Charitable Sector and Mergers &
Tax, Trusts, & Estates ParalegalWe are seeking a detail-oriented
Paralegal to work with several estate planning Attorneys. The
position involves assisting the Attorneys with fast-paced document
intensive projects and a heavy workload.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Assisting in initial drafting of estate planning
- Funding trusts with client assets.
- Meeting and communicating with clients and client
- Recording of deeds with accompanying transfer documents.
- Maintaining client files.
- Minimum 2+ years of estate planning experience.
- Experience drafting revocable living trusts and other
foundational estate planning documents.
- Strong follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Excellent organization, time management, proofreading, and word
processing skills are essential.
- Current ABA-approved Paralegal certificate.
- Knowledge of WealthDocs is a plus.
- Frequent standing and walking
- Sitting for up to four hours at a time
- Bending and stooping as needed
- PPO medical plan with employer funded HSA
- 401(k) plan with significant employer matching
- Half-day Fridays
- Great working environment
- Orange County Register 2020 and 2021 Top Workplace winner
Applicants will be asked to submit a resume and cover letter.
Keywords: Brown & Streza LLP, Irvine , Tax, Trusts, & Estates Paralegal, Accounting, Auditing , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!