REMOTE Accountant I
Company: Fresenius Medical Care North America
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Seeking talented Healthcare Administration/Accounting
Professionals to join a $500M Division of an $18B Company and
Industry Leader offering the following:
- Position is Hybrid, 1-2 days office work in Malvern, PA
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits and Potential for Advancement with a large
stable Industry Leader!DescriptionPURPOSE AND SCOPE:The Manager,
Accounting oversees the development, implementation and/or
maintenance of one or more accounting systems. The incumbent is
responsible for selecting, developing and evaluating the team to
ensure efficient operation within the assigned function(s). The
Manager, Accounting develops and implements financial systems that
are in compliance with company policies and procedures and
regulatory guidelines and requirements.PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND
- Manage the tactical execution of short- and long-term
objectives through the coordination of activities with a direct
responsibility for results, including costs, methods, and
- Oversee the completion of activities related to month-,
quarter-, and year-end consolidations, closings and/or financial
- Oversee routine internal and external audits as requested.
- May conduct audits of internal processes and controls.
- May manage activities related to budgeting and
- Develop and implement new finance and/or accounting policies
and procedures through continuous improvement efforts; ensuring
compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP),
Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), and other regulatory requirements.
- Provide leadership, coaching and development plans for all
direct reports to maintain an engaged and productive workforce;
partnering with Human Resources on employee matters.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct
manager.Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or
more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for
department or location specific functions.PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND
WORKING CONDITIONS:The physical demands and work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.Travel may be required.EDUCATION:Bachelor's Degree in
Accounting required; Advanced Degree desirableEXPERIENCE AND
- 1 - 3 years' related experience.
- Prior experience in a multi-location accounting environment
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word
processing, spreadsheet and email applications.
- Demonstrated proficiency with enterprise resource planning
(ERP), corporate performance management (CPM), and analytical
reporting systems (e.g., SAP, Oracle Hyperion Enterprise, BEx,
- Concrete knowledge of GAAP, SOX and other regulatory
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational
- Superior oral and written communication skills to effectively
communicate with all levels of management.
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance and as part of
a team.EO/AA Employer:
IdentityFresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free
workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state
Keywords: Fresenius Medical Care North America, Irvine , REMOTE Accountant I, Accounting, Auditing , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!