Senior Financial Analyst - RCCB
Company: Reyes Coca-cola Bottling
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Position Summary:The Senior Financial Analyst, Financial
Planning & Analysis (FP&A) analyzes financial performance for
the company. This position provides leadership with financial
decision making and provides insightful recommendations and ideas
for process improvement. The Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A is
an integral member of the Finance team who develops and facilitates
all processes and tools associated with annual business planning,
forecasting, and monthly plan stewardship reporting.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Proactively provide timely, insightful, actionable, and
accurate financial reporting, analysis and recommendations to key
areas in the company.
- Perform Month-End close activities.
- Participate in the forecasting and planning process.
- Build operational financial reports for the business.
- Perform monthly reviews of the financial performance versus
plan and prior year.
- Build successful partnerships with key internal customers and
- Perform and complete ad-hoc reporting requests.
- Partner with Senior Manager and Manager to ensure execution of
- Provide recommendations for process improvements in reporting
- Other projects or duties as assigned.Required Skills and
- 4 plus years experience in financial analysis
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Proven ability to organize, interpret, analyze, and accurately
report information and financial data
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Power BI or
other related software.
- Creative problem-solving skills with the ability to apply
knowledge of systems and processes to achieve desired results.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision,
establish priorities, carry work through to completion using own
initiative, and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively
interact with individuals with diverse backgrounds and from all
levels of the organization.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
Physical Demands and Work Environment:Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to
such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and
Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance
and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual
in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement
due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources
department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be
made.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies
will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the
basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures,
including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions,
terminations and self-development opportunities, will be
administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability,
or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the
Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.by Jobble
Keywords: Reyes Coca-cola Bottling, Irvine , Senior Financial Analyst - RCCB, Accounting, Auditing , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!