Company: Tuttle Click Automotive Group
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionKey Responsibilities:
- Prepare and/or review in an accurate and timely manner a
variety of complex financial reports with differing lead times and
due dates throughout the month.
- Transfer summary figures accurately and legibly from worksheets
to hand and computer generated journals.
- Prepare detailed status reports daily.
- Maintain work in progress list at all times.
- Audit/reconcile journals, schedules and other work products to
insure accuracy or delegate such duties and follow-up to insure
completion and accuracy.
- Compile correct data from miscellaneous sources and create
appropriate format for business manager's use.
- Interact with Business manager and other Business Office and
company personnel on a daily basis.Compensation: $25.00 - $30.00
- Family owned & operated since 1946
- Employee Appreciation Day
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401(K) w/ Employer Contribution
- In House Training
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Educational Assistance for Dependents
- Employee Discounts on Sales, Service & Parts
- Shoe assistance program for Service DepartmentRequirements:
- Must have 3-5 Years Automotive experience in bank, schedule,
and general ledger reconciliation
- Expert in Microsoft Office Applications
- Heavy reconciliation
- Accounting Degree
- 5-10 years of experience with volume (reconciliation, bank,
inventory, factory and GL)
- Knowledge of Reynolds/Ignite (preferred)
- Previous experience with software conversion and implementation
- Advanced Excel (pivot tables)
- Journal Vouchers
- Clear background, drug screen and verifiable referencesAbout
Us:The Tuttle-Click Automotive Group has been serving the Southern
California community since 1946. Today, there are six Tuttle-Click
locations in California (Irvine, Tustin, and San Juan Capistrano)
and nine more in Tucson and Green Valley, Arizona. Our goal is to
assist customers with their automotive needs, from sales and
leasing to parts and service, to finance and even collision repairs
and commercial vehicles. Customer service is our number one
priority, therefore we setup our staff with adequate training.
Because of our focus on professional development, we continually
place among the top of our region or even nation, in customer
satisfaction scores. If you'd like to be a part of a team that goes
above and beyond, we welcome you to apply! We are currently seeking
a full-time Automotive Bookkeeper for our Irvine, CA office. We are
an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local
laws. We are committed to providing a safe, drug-free work
environment. Applicants must be willing to submit to a
pre-employment background check and drug test. Interested
candidates must possess a valid driver's license and have a
satisfactory driving record.
Keywords: Tuttle Click Automotive Group, Irvine , Bookkeeper, Accounting, Auditing , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!