Account Services and Billing Supervisor
Company: First Foundation Bank
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionSummary: Summary: Manage the development and
oversight of the Billing and Account Services policies, procedures,
and personnel. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the direct supervision of the team members of
the Account Services department, and the Billing department.
- Supervise the Billing Analyst to ensure the following are
- Construction of billing information in billing database and
portfolio management system.
- Invoicing all accounts on a quarterly basis.
- The fee collection process.
- The creation and tracking of closing invoices.
- Tracking of no bill and special bill requests uniformly.
- Provide reports to Finance and Management as needed regarding
billing, receivables, and collections.
- Work with outside vendors and custodians to coordinate,
schedule, identify and resolve any issues.
- Play an active role in the design of the Billing and Account
- Review and resolution of custodial issues related to Account
Services and Billing
- Active involvement in the development and review of risk
- Departmental lead in the implementation of application
upgrades; including the identification of the departmental
requirements, success criteria, available resources and, risks for
- Liaison for elevated issues between internal departments and
custodians and contra-brokers
- Supervise the following Account Services responsibilities:
- Opening process for new and existing clients.
- Transfer of assets from the prior custodian.
- Maintain client status logs for outstanding issues related to
the account registration changes and distributions.
- Clear restricted accounts at custodian as necessary.
- Process all account closures/de-linking at the custodian.
- Re-registration of alternative investments.
- Projects assigned by Management. Supervisory Responsibilities:
This position supervises the Account Services and Billing
Departments.Qualifications:To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform essential functions.Education and/or Experience:2-5
years of experience in financial services operations. Undergraduate
degree in a related field preferred. Ability to work independently
and think creatively. General knowledge of investment management,
and finance. Familiarity with security types in which FFA invests.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office specifically Excel, as well as
technology applications used in an investment operations setting
(Orion, Bloomberg, Laserfiche, Practifi). Comfortable using
database technology. Strong mathematical skills. Highly organized
and flexible. Excellent verbal/written communications skills with
the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of
personnel. Self-motivated, detail-oriented team playerPhysical
Demands:The physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential
functions.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to sit for long periods of time; use hands to
operate controls on the computer; reach with hands and arms for
phone and computer work; to communicate on the phone wearing a
headset for extended periods. The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move up to 5 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by
this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision,
peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus. This job
description is subject to change at any time. First Foundation is
an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, and protected veteran status,
status as a qualified individual with a disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected
Keywords: First Foundation Bank, Irvine , Account Services and Billing Supervisor, Accounting, Auditing , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!