Company: Hill International, Inc
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Job Description - Regional Controller (22000830) Job Description
Regional Controller - ( 22000830 ) Description Hill International
is an international construction consulting firm that provides
program and project management, construction management, cost
engineering and estimating, quality assurance, inspection,
scheduling, risk management and claims avoidance to clients
involved in major construction projects worldwide. Hill has
participated in over 10,000 project assignments with a total
construction value of more than $500 billion. Hill is a publicly
traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HIL),
and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
(www.hillintl.com ) Hill is seeking a Regional Controller for the
Western US The position will report directly into
Controller-Americas. The -Regional Controller will manage financial
reporting for the region, coordinating financial -activity with
Regional Management and Corporate. Responsibilties:
- Monthly Project Revenue and Gross Profit Reviews.
- Monthly Operations Expense Reviews. Variances against Budget
and Forecast, at month end -close and proactively during the close
process to identify issues.
- Monthly Project Tracker updates for the Corporate Accounting
- Monthly Employee Utilization reviews with the Regional
- Monthly Backlog Reviews with the Regional Operations Team.
- Monthly Bookings Report reviews and CRM log reviews with the
Business Development team.
- Quarterly Project Account Receivable Reviews with the
Operational and Corporate Accounting -team.
- Annual Budgets updates with the Finance team and Operations
- Coordinate contract management-tracks project budgets through
contract awards, change -orders and expansions.
- Works with Project Managers & Project Accountant in connection
with managing client audits.
- Assists the Regional Management with respect to financial
information necessary for proposals.
- Manages internal audits with Corporate IA team.
- Provides other financial supports services to the Regional
- Project Setup.
- Track subcontractor usage by project to allow for timely
completion of Subcontractor Accruals, -in addition to providing
insight for fluctuations on Subcontractor use. In addition to
tracking -subcontractor use, facilitating the timely invoicing of
subcontractor costs, as well as getting it to -Corporate as soon as
possible to avoid missing sub payments.
- Track key project details such as actual contracts, contract
values, cost to complete schedules, -estimated costs, and contract
terms to allow for timely completion of project related
- Track employee vehicle usage, (who uses which vehicle, for what
time period, personal use -tracking).
- Assist in billing process by tracking new employees, and as
employees change to different -projects, ensuring that proper rates
have been established and communicated to Corporate.
- Ensuring that all external invoices (including backup) are
provided to Corporate. For fee based -projects, ensure that the
timely preparation of details explaining items included in the fee
are -provided to Corporate in a timely manner. Making sure that
when a client pays us, that -Corporate has the information
necessary to properly apply the receipt. Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting is required.
- CPA or MBA is a plus.
- 6-8 years of minimum relevant experience in Finance or
Accounting. (construction or project - environment experience a
- Public Company experience a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19
vaccination by date of hire. Medical or Religious exemptions will
be considered. Proof of vaccination required. - Hill International
is an Equal Opportunity
Note: This job description is intended to provide an indication of
the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and
other essential functions to be carried out as part of fulfilling
the role mentioned in the job title. Various other duties as
- Other Locations : US-CA-San Jose, US-TX-Houston, US-WA-Seattle,
US-WA-Spokane, US-TX-Dallas Refer a friend for this job Tell us
about a friend who might be interested in this job. All privacy
rights will be protected. Refer a friend Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Hill International, Inc, Irvine , Regional Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!