Real Estate Accounting Manager
Posted on: January 15, 2022
This Jobot Job is hosted by Tim Everswick
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $100,000 - $115,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Our client is a Commercial Real Estate company with headquarters in
Why join us?
- Longstanding, stable company with a lot of opportunity for
- Strong leadership and executive team
- Excellent corporate culture
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Manage the preparation of the monthly financial statement close
process and property level reporting
- Manage, train, and develop property accountants
- Coordinate and review monthly reporting from property
- Assist with Treasury responsibilities for all banking
- Support integration of new acquisitions
- Coordinate and assist with external financial statement
- Assist in the coordination of all Property Tax payments
- Prepare journal entries
- Review journal entries, account reconciliations, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of internal reports for variance
- Prepare supplemental financial schedules
- Review Quarterly Property level debt compliance reports
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications And Skills
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance or comparable work
- 5+ years of demonstrated success managing a team
- Experience in real estate accounting is a plus
- Experience preparing GAAP financial statements
- Experience with Microsoft Office required
- Strong organizational, analytical, and oral and written
- Be detailed oriented while multi-tasking in a fast-paced
- Possess creative thinking and ability to resolve issues
- Must be hands-on and work effectively in a demanding
- Be able to adapt quickly to change
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Irvine , Real Estate Accounting Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!