Construction Accountant w/ GAAP to 100k ( 100% remote)
Company: Parker and Lynch
Posted on: January 13, 2022
UPSCALE CONSTRUCTION CO SEEKS PROJECT ACCOUNTANTAn established
Construction company seeks a Project Accountant to join their
finance team. This stable organization offers excellent benefits
and growth opportunity for a professional individual with a minimum
of a three years' experience of project accounting.
- Partner with Project Managers to review and track project
performance, including variance analysis, earned value, cash flow
- Understand contracts, project schedules, budgets and commercial
risks. Work with Project Managers to develop forecasts and review
budgets and resourcing plans.
- Advanced knowledge of project finances with the ability to
independently evaluate a project's financial performance and
provide recommendations to the Project Manager on project
- Prepare client invoices in accordance with company procedures,
client requirements, and terms and conditions of the contract.
Monitor invoice aging and manage cash collections.
- Understand sub-consultant contracts. Establish and maintain
sub-consultant purchase orders and process invoices.
- Ability to recognize project risks and work with Project
Managers to find solutions and assess the impact on project
- Extensive interaction with project teams, clients and
subconsultants utilizing critical thinking, qualitative input, and
influence to ensure financial health of projects.
- Provide project updates to Controller on monthly basis, or more
frequently as issues arise. Share valuable insights into the
financial health of projects.
- Track and resolve monthly, various potential project and
- Participate in project meetings and complete project
close-outs.Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of relevant experience. Experience as a Project
Accountant in Construction firm is required
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills essential for
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including strong Excel
skillsFor immediate consideration, please email your resume to
Keywords: Parker and Lynch, Irvine , Construction Accountant w/ GAAP to 100k ( 100% remote), Accounting, Auditing , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!