Senior Financial Analyst
Company: Vaco Staffing
Posted on: November 23, 2021
A publicly traded software company based in Irvine is currently
seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team on an
open-ended consulting / potential temp-to-permanent basis. Ideal
candidates will have a strong background in finance to along with a
strong systems skillset comfortable with data analytics, business
drivers, PowerBI, SQL, VBA, etc. This would be a remote position
until further notice.Responsibilities:
- Partner with department leadership (SVP & VP level) to improve
business performance by providing insightful reporting and
analysis, identifying key issues, and driving accountability.
- Manage and oversee potential direct reports in financial
reporting, budgeting, forecasting and ad-hoc analysis of supported
- Collaborate with cross-functional business partners to manage
costs and improve profitability.
- Assist in preparation of presentation packages for functional
management, executive leadership, and the Board of Directors.
- Support ongoing efforts to improve operating leverage including
pricing, cost management, and resource allocation analyses.
- Drive the annual and monthly planning process7es for supported
- Detailed internal and partner headcount planning and
- Continually find and implement process improvements.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis.
- Communicate policies, practices and procedures of the area of
responsibility to others within the organization.
- Responsibilities may evolve with business
- Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school)
Required, Field of Study: Finance or Accounting.
- Requires 4+ years relevant experience
- Understands basic management approaches such as management of
workflow, quality review, and performance management.
- Strong analytical ability; able to clearly link financial
results to operational activities.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the
ability to communicate and present complex issues in a clear and
- Able to organize and prioritize workload while managing to
- Team player who is self-motivated and can provide excellent
customer service to internal customers.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs including advanced
Excel functionality, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong financial systems experience, particularly in SAP and
BPCJob Requirements:So, what do you need to qualify for this
exciting opportunity? In addition to the requirements below, you'll
need excellent communication skills, strong problem solving
abilities, and attention to detail. Do you have what it takes to
provide our client with sound financial advice? We want to hear
from you! Senior Financial Analyst requirements: --- Bachelor's
degree in Finance or Accounting degree --- 5+ years of related
experience in progressively more demanding financial roles ---
Advanced Excel/Access skills --- Financial analysis, budgeting
and/or modeling experience --- MBA/CPA, preferred --- Strong ERP
Keywords: Vaco Staffing, Irvine , Senior Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!