Company: Beacon Resources
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Accounting ManagerSalary: $120,000K - $140,000K + BonusIndustry:
High Growth, Publicly Traded Biotechnology FirmLong-term Hybrid
Schedule, Excellent Benefits Package + Solid Compensation
- Oversee the company's general ledger and monthly close process
to include, monthly, quarterly, and year-end close procedures for
- Prepare and review journal entries and supporting documentation
in accordance with GAAP.
- Design accounting policies and SOX internal controls, ensuring
that procedures are documented and communicated to internal
- Complete and review account reconciliations of balance sheet
- Maintain financial schedules and ledgers in compliance with
company policies and procedures.
- Complete data analysis of company's balance sheet and income
statement. Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree Accounting, Finance, Business Administration
or equivalent experience required.
- 3+ years of Public accounting experience and minimum of 5+
years in a corporate accounting.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license required.
- Previous experience as a supervisor or manager preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Keywords: Beacon Resources, Irvine , Accounting Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!