Senior Project Coordinator - Brokerage
Company: Association of Collegiate Conference and Events Di
Posted on: April 5, 2021
The Senior Project Coordinator position will be responsible for
providing full administrative and marketing support to three or
more key executives in the organization. Duties performed may
include a broad range of complex tasks involving confidential or
technical information. This position requires a person who can be
responsible for prioritizing projects in order to meet multiple
deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Requires 3-5
years relevant experience preferred commercial real estate industry
Marketing / deal related responsibilities:
- Partner with brokerage sales team to help achieve team's
production and operational goals
- Be able to edit and produce marketing materials in InDesign and
- Prepare and distribute marketing materials/packages including
maps, aerials, team marketing pieces, flyers, and submarket
updates, market analyses, etc
- Produce timely and accurate of word-processed documents
(reports, memos, proposals, charts, agreements, PowerPoint
- Prepare market surveys, tour books, proposals, summaries,
abstracts and other relevant documents as needed
- Maintain all project files, including budgets, production
schedules, copies and completed work samples
- Coordinate/manage mailings- partner with DocuCenter and
external printers, as needed
- Manage process of distribution, list updates, and activity
- Contact internal and external resources for information used to
create surveys and reports used to win/maintain business
- Work with appropriate contact to maintain intranet/extranet
sites for client and property purposes
- Support brokers in utilizing Outlook, Client First and other,
data entry and maintenance for the purposes of direct marketing and
client relationship development
- Provide research (prospect, client, etc.) via online, offline
and third-party resources and provide industry-related news, as
needed, partnering with research department
General administrative responsibilities:
- Assist and participate as needed for industry functions or
- Provide support to team in technology applications, i.e.
Dealio, CRM, Outlook, Word, and other company supported
- Prepare and execute expense reports on a regular and timely
basis; mail reports with receipts to corporate accounting
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Create and maintain filing system and efficient information
- Perform clerical duties to include photocopying, mailing,
faxing documents, scheduling appointments and coordinating
- Coordinate information flow of deals and maintain regular
contact with Marketing Manager for PR and branding purposes
- Ensure that all marketing materials present the JLL brand
consistently and follow corporate brand standards
- Assist with client communications, conferences and events
- Participate in best practices conference calls
- Bachelor's Degree or commensurate experience preferred
- Workplace experience, minimum of 3 years in administrative
support role required
- Real estate background is preferred
- Current usage of Adobe Creative Suite (mainly InDesign,
Photoshop, Illustrator) --- Advanced Microsoft office product
knowledge - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Adaptability - Maintain effectiveness in varying environments,
tasks and responsibilities, or with various types of people.
- Planning and Organizing - establish course of action to
accomplish goals and evaluates results, develops schedules and
task/people assignments, can orchestrate multiple activities at
once to accomplish goals, uses resources effectively and
- Customer Focus - dedicated to meeting the expectations and
requirements of the external and internal customer, acts with
customer in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationships
with customers, and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity - can effectively cope with change, can
shift gears comfortably, can decide and act without having the
total picture, can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Interpersonal Savvy - relates well to all kinds of people using
diplomacy and tact.
- Learning on the Fly - learn quickly when facing new problems,
open to change, quickly grasps the essence and underlying structure
of anything, enjoy the challenge of unfamiliar tasks.
- Self Starter - able to start and complete projects
- Enable brokers to focus on revenue generating tasks by
efficiently handling operations of team.
- Time Management - use time effectively and efficiently, can
attend to a broader range of activities, gets more done in less
time than others.
- Written/Oral communications - ability to speak and write
clearly and concisely, get messages across that have the desired
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and
affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and
investment management services. We take our responsibility to
protect the personal information provided to us seriously.
Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the
purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment
process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with
appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it
for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it
safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data,
please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is
committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations
to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable
accommodation because of a disability for any part of the
employment process - including the online application and/or
overall selection process - you may email us at
Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an
accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries
to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Pursuant to the Arizona Civil Rights Act, criminal convictions are
not an absolute bar to employment.
Pursuant to Illinois Law, applicants are not obligated to disclose
sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest.
Pursuant to Columbia, SC ordinance, this position is subject to a
background check for any convictions directly related to its duties
and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be
considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
California Residents only
If you are a California resident as defined in the California
Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) please view our Supplemental Privacy
Statement which describes your rights and disclosures about your
personal information.If you are viewing this on a mobile device you
may want to view the CCPA version on a larger device.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring
Ordinance, JLL will consider for employment all qualified
Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner
consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local
laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will
consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
- Job ID: 55871977
Irvine, California, United States Please refer to the company's
website or job descriptions to learn more about them. Senior
Coordinator Center of Excellence (m/w/d)
Keywords: Association of Collegiate Conference and Events Di, Irvine , Senior Project Coordinator - Brokerage, Accounting, Auditing , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!