International Tax - Senior/Supervising Senior
Company: Holthouse Carlin & Van Trigt LLP
Posted on: February 22, 2021
International Tax - Senior/Supervising Senior HCVT is a highly
specialized professional services firm providing tax, audit,
business management, mergers and acquisitions, and valuation
services to private and public companies, business owners, high net
worth individuals, and family offices across select industry
niches. At HCVT, we are different. We are a team driven by our
values-Integrity at our Core, Building Success Together, and a
Passion for Excellence. Our focus and commitment are on the needs
of our clients and our team. Clarifying and resolving complex
issues is what we do. How we do it is what sets us apart from other
CPA firms. As part of the HCVT team, you will work in a fast-paced
environment. Our culture is all about collaboration, teamwork,
giving back to our communities, and partner access and
accountability. We also believe that there is no one way to
progress in your career. We are flexible and embrace diversity. We
provide our team members the right tools to be successful with a
continual focus on technical training, as well as other skills
necessary to thrive in the world of public accounting. Join HCVT
and Move Forward - Your Way! HCVT's international tax practice is
unique. We prepare domestic returns for clients, as well as
advising both inbound and outbound clients on various international
tax consulting and compliance matters. Our services include
structuring, planning and reporting for our clients' international
expansions and investments. As an International Tax Senior in our
Irvine office, you will be responsible for the following:
- Review federal and multi-state income tax returns for
individuals, partnerships, and corporations; also review related
income tax work papers.
- Prepare and review U.S. tax foreign filings.
- Supervise teams of staff accountants.
- Plan, organize and implement income tax returns.
- Communicate with clients.
- Coach/mentor individual team members.
- Ensure quality of work product.
- Communicate progress with managers and partners. This is what
you will need to be successful:
- CPA certificate or demonstrated progress towards obtaining
- A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Interest to learn U.S. international tax rules; prior
international experience a plus but not required.
- Proficiency in preparation and review of work papers and the
resultant income tax returns.
- Understanding of income tax law, as it relates to individuals,
partnerships, and corporations.
- Ability to utilize firm technology to enhance client
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and at least one income tax
- Overtime Pay
- Casual dress code year-round
- Reimbursement for community service related runs & walks
- Meals provided during busy season
- Drinks and snacks provided year-round
- Masters of Taxation tuition reimbursement
- Health and wellness activities such as flu-shots and
- Paid parking
- Reimbursement for professional organization fees, such as
AICPA, CalCPA membership
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance The ordinance
requires employers to state, in all job solicitations, postings and
advertisements, that the employer will consider applicants in a
manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance
Keywords: Holthouse Carlin & Van Trigt LLP, Irvine , International Tax - Senior/Supervising Senior, Accounting, Auditing , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!