Sr. Financial Analyst - Revenue
Posted on: September 14, 2020
At CrowdStrike we're on a mission - to stop breaches. Our
groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence
gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and
behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend
themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We've earned
numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization
and people - clearly confirming our industry leadership and our
special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work
arrangements to help our people manage their personal and
professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you're ready
to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a
collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop
breaches and protect people globally, let's talk.
About the Role
The Sr Finance Analyst - Revenue will join a fast-paced FP&A
team and will support CrowdStrike to forecast revenue accurately.
You will provide the data and analyses for driving complex
long-term financial models and any ad-hoc analyses to inform
decision making by CrowdStrike's senior management team. Among
other responsibilities, in this role you will have the unique
opportunity to work with various teams across the organization,
such as Accounting, Data Analytics, Sales, and Product.
We are open to candidates that are in the Irvine, CA/ Orange County
- Drive financial modeling, forecasting, and scenario
- Validate monthly bookings/ARR forecasts and assist in producing
the detailed short and long-term financial model by category and
- Support the month-end financial close activities for bookings
- Play a key role in the creation of executive presentations and
other special projects
- Develop and manage visualizations for Finance and
cross-functional business teams
- Partner with Data Analytics and other teams to ensure accuracy
of financial data
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics,
Mathematics, or related field required.
- 2-4+ years of experience in an investment bank, management
consulting firm, and/or a high-growth private or public technology
company in a finance/strategy/sales ops role.
- Clear understanding of GAAP accounting and revenue recognition;
SaaS experience a plus.
- High aptitude and excellent analytical skills for complex
problem solving and financial modeling.
- Superior attention to detail - must display the highest levels
of consistency and accuracy in work.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey
financial concepts to both financial and non-financial
- Complete proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint;
familiarity with Saleforce.com, DOMO, Adaptive Insights Planning,
and NetSuite a plus.
- Knowledge of SaaS finance and accounting metrics - calculation
of bookings, ARR, churn, dollar retention rates, lifetime value,
customer acquisition cost, etc.
- Experience using big data, such as extracting value from large,
disconnected and/or unstructured datasets.
- Experience with SQL and/or BI/Visualizations tools.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that
not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the
diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we
serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams
include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving
problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all
backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to
bring their full, authentic selves to work.CrowdStrike is an Equal
Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity,
national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local
law.CrowdStrike participates in the E-Verify program.
Notice of E-Verify Participation
Right to Work
Keywords: CrowdStrike, Irvine , Sr. Financial Analyst - Revenue, Accounting, Auditing , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!