Loan Disbursement Specialist - Irvine, CA
Company: Zions Bancorporation
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Loan Disbursement Specialist - Irvine, CA ( Job Number: 047932 )
hours per week : 40 Description Zions Bancorporation, N.A. dba
California Bank & Trust , is a leader amongst banks in California
with over $10 billion in assets and nearly 100 branch offices in
the state, and prides itself in creating Californias best banking
relationships. To do this, we must continue to build a team of
intelligent contributors who can add value to our clients
businesses and build deep roots in the communities we serve. We are
currently seeking a qualified Construction Disbursement Specialist
in our Irvine, CA office. If you are ready to move your career
forward and meet the qualifications below, you might be the person
were looking for! Do you have banking experience? Do you enjoy Real
Estate Construction Loans? We need to talk!
- Responsible to review, analyze and process customer loan draws
for Real Estate Construction Loans and Residential construction
projects, loan fund disbursements, equity draws, etc., including
review of invoices, lien waivers, and budget.
- Prepare payoff quotes, Demands and Release of Deed of Trust
- Schedule and direct pre-construction discussion with Borrower,
Builder, and Relationship Managers when requested.
- Administer participation loans, coordinate with
- Order, input, and review inspection reports.
- Order and review endorsements and work with Escrow and Title
- Updates and maintains various reports and ticklers for loan
- Assists with and may serves as liaison with lenders, loan
administration, and outside vendors.
- Monitors and may process interest rate changes., (LIBOR
knowledge is a plus).
- Reviews loans for past due status, insurance coverage, tickler
- Ensures loan administration is consistent with loan documents,
bank and department policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Requires High School Degree or Equivalent and 1+ years
experience with commercial, real estate, construction or loan
servicing process and procedures, loan documentation or processing
or other directly related experience. A combination of education
and experience may meet job requirements.
- Proficient knowledge of lending disbursement processes,
procedures and loan documentation.
- Must be accurate, detail oriented and able to multi-task.
- Must have strong audit, problem solving, data entry and
customer service skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to review and process data per loan documentation.
- Working knowledge of standard construction budget and loan
servicing practices and techniques.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Working knowledge of computer software programs such as word,
extensive knowledge of Excel, etc. Benefits:
- Medical/dental/vision plan
- Paid time off including holidays, vacation, and sick
- Profit sharing and 401k plan with employer match
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience and
- Stable employer with career advancement opportunities 0 Work
Locations California-Irvine-LA - Irvine Credit Admin Feb 11, 2020
Equal Opportunity EmployerIt is the policy of this corporation to
provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment, without regard to race,
color, religion, age (40 and over), sex, pregnancy, gender,
disability, national origin, ethnic background, citizenship,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression
or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. This
policy is established and administered in accordance with all
applicable federal, state, and local laws.If you are an individual
with disabilities who needs accommodation, or you are having
difficulty using our website to apply for employment, please
contact us at (801) 844-7628, Mon.-Fri. between 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
MST.Click here to view applicable Federal, State and/or local
employment law posters.
Keywords: Zions Bancorporation, Irvine , Loan Disbursement Specialist - Irvine, CA, Accounting, Auditing , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!